BDN 464/4 (Made in Germany)
- Ready channels in one single working step saving time and money
- 2,400 W motor power and best rpm to channel cutting, even the hardest materials up to 2 3⁄8″ (60 mm) deep
- Diamond blades are interchangeable to increase the lifetime
- Secure unique Safety Tronic and integrated PRCD-switch
- No overheating and therefore no waiting time, immediate re-start.
- Electronics for soft-start and LED-display for best cutting results
- Dry and dust-free channel cutting
What is a channel cutter?
Channel cutter, also know as a wall chaser, is a specialised power tool used for cutting narrow grooves in walls, for instance when laying electrical cable. The tool is usually powered by an electric motor which drives a pair of abrasive discs like those found in an angle grinder, positioned closely together.