How to do concrete shotcreting.
Below videos are Copyright © IMER GROUP
Shotcreting is a concrete spraying technique that is used to reinforce concrete structures or to build concrete structures quickly. Here are the basic steps for concrete shotcreting:
1. Preparation: Clean and prepare the surface of the structure that will be shotcreted. Make sure the surface is free of dirt, debris, and moisture.
2. Mixing: Prepare the concrete mix according to the specifications required for the shotcreting process. The mix should be wet enough to flow easily but not so wet that it will collapse.
3. Loading: Load the concrete mix into a shotcreting machine. This machine is used to pump the concrete mixture through a hose and onto the surface.
4. Spraying: Begin spraying the concrete mixture onto the surface in a continuous, even layer. The thickness of the layer should be determined by the requirements of the project.
5. Finishing: Once the concrete has been sprayed onto the surface, use a finishing tool to smooth out any rough spots or rough edges. This may involve using a trowel or a float.
6. Curing: Allow the concrete to cure for the appropriate amount of time, usually at least 24 hours.
Note: It is important to follow all safety precautions when shotcreting, including wearing protective equipment like a safety hat, safety glasses, and a dust mask.
IMER Prestige concrete pumping
Teesin Machinery Pte Ltd is a construction machinery supplier that provides shortcrete sprayer, tools and solutions for obtaining optimal results in concrete spraying.