BDB825 (Made in Germany)
Diamond dry core drilling machine for precise coring in reinforced concrete from 60 mm up to 200 mm.
- Easy conversion from dry core drilling to wet core drilling with the interchangeable adapter.
- Fast change to effective and dust-free socket sinking.
- Soft impact can be engaged for increased working speed in hard material and for extracting drilling dust from diamond segments.
- Safe, with a unique and powerful overload elect-ronic and integrated PRCD switch.
- Electronic control to pre-vent overload, therefore no waiting time until the motor can restart
- Low operating cost through an electronic and a mechanical clutch, as the electronic control makes the clutch almost wear-free. Easy to maintain rinsing head.
- Electronics for a smooth start and a LED light for optimal drilling efficiency.
What is a core drill?
A core drill is a drill specifically designed to remove a cylinder of material, much like a hole saw. The material left inside the drill bit is referred to as the core.
Core drills used in metal are called annular cutters. Core drills used for concrete are generally called Diamond Core Drills and are water cooled. For drilling masonry, carbide core drills can be used.