Innovative new features designed into the new HHX deliver utility and convenience you won’t find on any other trowel.
- Patented swing-away upper frame design for simplified maintenance.
- Helical gearboxes offering the industry’s most efficient, trouble-free design.
- Continuously Variable Transmission for optimum performance during pan floating or final finishing.
- Six 55 watt Hella halogen lights provide class leading illumination for nighttime and indoor work.
- Proportional hydraulic steering offers improved responsiveness with minimal effort on the part of the operator.
- Twin Pitch Control for fast, easy adjustment of blades.
Walk Behind Power Trowel
Whiteman standard walk-behind trowels are used to tackle a wide range of applications and are perfect for accurate troweling of small to medium-sized areas.
The J-Series incorporates amazing balance, improved serviceability, and your choice of a Standard or Quick-Pitch Handle, providing contractors with the ideal machine for residential and general construction work.
These 46″ (1170 mm) workhorses will handle the majority of your finishing requirements. The B-Series incorporates all of our latest improvements, amazing balance and control, and improved serviceability.
Teesin flat screed can be armed with different size of screed plate. The screed plate has a flat bottom bearing surface with a width sufficient to permit the screed to float on the concrete while the screed is being guided by an operator. To impart uniform vibrations to the screed plate for tamping the concrete, a vibratory mechanism is set to contact with the screed blade to produce uniform vibration to its plate.