Showing 1–12 of 14 results
A compact and powerful blast machine for machining of medium horizontal surfaces.
The STREAMER S270E75R from IMPACTS is a very compact and powerful mobile blast machine. It is used to blast medium size horizontal floors. It also can be used as an edging machine. In order to reach an optimal blasting performance, it is recommended to use the STREAMERS S270E75R together with the IMPACTS dust collector DUSTCOM 3003GP.
Teesin flat screed can be armed with different size of screed plate. The screed plate has a flat bottom bearing surface with a width sufficient to permit the screed to float on the concrete while the screed is being guided by an operator. To impart uniform vibrations to the screed plate for tamping the concrete, a vibratory mechanism is set to contact with the screed blade to produce uniform vibration to its plate.
Grinder with Vacuum
CIMAR XINGYI polishing grinder is designed to meet the requirement for high standard polishing of cement, marble and terrazzo.The machine is equipped with a powerful electric motor, inverter and high-quality mechanical parts. The grinding machines, polishing machines and auxiliary equipment perform superbly in the refurbishment of all kinds of stone flooring.
The Laser Concrete Screed uses advanced laser leveling technology to screed, level and vibrate the concrete to a smoothly finished grade in one pass. The operator will be able to work faster because the Screed sets grade automatically, allowing the operator to move quickly and efficiently through the work area. The Screed is compact and lightweight in design to ensure ease of operation. With a laser-controlled system, the work can now achieve high accuracy, increase productivity and cost-efficiency to the business advantage.
Innovative new features designed into the new HHX deliver utility and convenience you won’t find on any other trowel.
- Patented swing-away upper frame design for simplified maintenance.
- Helical gearboxes offering the industry’s most efficient, trouble-free design.
- Continuously Variable Transmission for optimum performance during pan floating or final finishing.
- Six 55 watt Hella halogen lights provide class leading illumination for nighttime and indoor work.
- Proportional hydraulic steering offers improved responsiveness with minimal effort on the part of the operator.
- Twin Pitch Control for fast, easy adjustment of blades.